career commenced with the need to use FORTRAN, Pascal and COBOL for actuarial work. From there
I progressed to Systems Analysis and Visual Basic programming. I now have many years of experience
as a Software Developer, in the Analysis, Design and Implementation of software projects.
I am experienced in creating software solutions that are cost effective and user-friendly.
My software programming methodology includes a library of tried and tested Re-usable Procedures
that shorten Software Development times and lower maintenance costs.
Here is a summary of my qualifications, experience and skills.
Associate of the Institute of Actuaries.
Experience and Skills
Software Development Experience
- 25 years as a software developer, in the analysis, design, customisation and implementation
of software projects
- 20 years in Tuning and Optimising computer systems
- 15 years as a Visual Basic Programmer
- 15 years as a Microsoft Access Programmer
- 8 years as a Website Designer and Programmer
Software Development Skills
- Languages – Microsoft Visual Basic.Net (VB.Net), ASP.Net, Microsoft Visual Basic
6 (VB6), Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Microsoft Office Programming – Word, Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Access
- Databases – Microsoft SQL Server Database and Microsoft Access Database
- Software – ADO and ADO.Net database access, SQL Server Reporting
- Operating Systems – Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and Windows XP
Software Design and Programming Courses
- Database – Design, Performance Tuning, Structured Analysis
- Project Management
- Microsoft Visual Basic 6 – Fundamentals, Development, Enterprise Development
- Programming with Microsoft Visual Basic.Net and ADO.Net
- Web Site Development using ASP.Net and Visual Basic.Net
- Microsoft Access – Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Visual Basic for Applications Programming (VBA)
Montse Wallace – CMS IT
"Neville always treats all requests with the utmost attention and delivers
excellent quality of work. Our client has been very happy with the improvements being made
to what was an old Access database system and finally with the help of Neville it is becoming
a very good workable database system."
More Client Testimonials