All About Nev
I am a professional programmer, based in Sydney
Australia, with over 20 years' experience in Visual Basic Programming, Microsoft Access Database
Programming and Database design.
I specialise in software development, optimisation and maintenance of Company software systems.
Administrative software custom built to fit your requirements – programming solutions
that are cost effective and user-friendly. I can:
- Design and support MS Access Database or SQL Server Database systems
- Optimise and extend the useful life of MSAccess Database systems – avoiding the effort
and cost of an upgrade
- Migrate Access Database systems to VB.Net and SQL Server when database limitations reached
- Automate Business Processes and Integrate Windows Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and
- Troubleshoot Visual Basic (VB6 or VB.Net) or Access systems (VBA).
- Consult on technology strategies
Microsoft Visual Basic.Net Developer
- Visual Basic.Net 2012 (VB.Net) programming.
- Office Automation (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) programming
- Convert Visual Basic 6 (VB6) to Visual Basic.Net 2012
- Upgrade Administration systems to VB.Net with a SQL Server Database
- Convert Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) code to Visual Basic.Net 2012
Microsoft Access Database Developer
- Access Database design and implement
- Create Access Database software systems tailored to Company requirements
- MS Access database programming using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Troubleshoot existing MS Access Databases
- Optimise Access Database systems and improve performance
- Upgrade to Microsoft Access 2010 or Microsoft Access 2013
My Software Programming Features
- User friendly, reliable, efficient and reasonably priced
- Based on strict adherence to Visual Basic and Database standards
- Software custom tailored to business requirements
- Upgradable as company and volumes grow
- Quick to develop due to an extensive library of utility procedures
Gary Vink – Svitzer Australia
"Neville's skill in interpreting client requirements, offering alternatives,
and programming ability is outstanding. He has been required to work with minimal supervision
and direction and has accommodated scope variations without missing a deadline. He has an
ability to get the job done and deliver results that surpassed expectation. He was able to
turn our vision into reality."